September 11, 2003

I've made some massive updates to the source code, and I think I've really improved the functional aspects of it a lot over the past week. Unfortunately, it is still far from being a useful code base, except for probaby demonstration purposes. This is changing though, as I've made some great strides, and have identified many areas for improvement, and most of the changes should be pretty easy to implement.

One major task I'm trying to accomplish on the side, is to document and diagram the class hierarchy, and to create some documents demonstrating usage. I'm really happy with how the interface code is working out, and I've come up with a bunch of ways to improve the graphics foundation. At the same time, this isn't trying to be the best graphical engine project. That's not where I'm going to focus my efforts in the long run.